i get really happy when it’s not me who starts the conversation because that removes so much anxiety about whether i’m bothering the person or if they secretly hate me even if i know that’s not true
claydols: im trying to be more positive *sheds electrons and becomes highly unstable*
agentscully: WHO NEEDS EXTREME SPORTS WHEN MAKING GROWNUP PHONE CALLS GIVES ME MORE ADRENALINE THAN I WILL EVER NEED FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE
There are days where I feel fine and there are days when I need you to talk to me.
crystalfy: I will write about the following, leave one in my ask box. Dear person I hate, Dear person I like, Dear ex boyfriend, Dear ex girlfriend, Dear ex bestfriend, Dear bestfriend, Dear *anyone*, Dear Santa, Dear mom, Dear dad, Dear future me, Dear past me, Dear person I’m jealous of, Dear person I had a crush on, Dear girlfriend, Dear boyfriend, Dear [insert URL here], Pretty please...
FUCK FEELINGS GO AWAY KAYO NA LANG BAHALA MAGLAGAY NG PUNCTUATION MARKS
I can get my head turned by a good-looking guy as much as the next girl. But...– Lisa Unger, Beautiful Lies (via simply-quotes)
I know absolutely nothing about where I’m going. I’m fine with that. I’m happy...– Gregory Galloway, As Simple as Snow (via simply-quotes)
If I’d learned nothing else from my life thus far, it was that you don’t always...– Margaret Peterson Haddix, Just Ella (via simply-quotes)
Sometimes when I’m talking to someone or doing something and I have this sudden urge to make something, like I had a moment of realization. Like the universe is telling me to make something with your own hands and do it before the feeling is lost. it’s always the best feeling.
We’re from Pisay. And whether or not it SHOULD matter in college, the fact of the matter is it DOES. Tell people what school your from and say you’re from Pisay and they will immediately start judging your intellectual capabilities. Make one mistake and they’ll judge you with the pretense of you being from Pisay. It’s not that I think we’re being condescending,...
onefitmodel: Marriage is not about religion. Atheists marry. Marriage is not about procreation. The infertile marry. Marriage is not about finance. It can weave poverty. Marriage is about love. That’s it. And that’s beautiful.
I always think of each night as a song. Or each moment as a song. But now I’m...– David Levithan, Nick and Norah’s Infinite Playlist (via czesc)
The way you’re moving in your sleep, the way you look before you leap… the...– Nick and Norah’s Infinite Playlist (via felicidadedeveserisso)
Drop numbers in my ask box! :)
1. Would you have sex with the last person you text messaged?
2. You talked to an ex today, correct?
3. Have you taken someones virginity?
4. Is trust a big issue for you?
5. Did you hang out with the person you like recently?
6. What are you excited for?
7. What happened tonight?
8. Do you think it’s disgusting when girls get really wasted?
9. Is confidence cute?
10. What is the last beverage you had?
11. How many people of the opposite sex do you fully trust?
12. Do you own a pair of skinny jeans?
13. What are you gonna do Saturday night?
14. What are you going to spend money on next?
15. Are you going out with the last person you kissed?
16. Do you think you’ll change in the next 3 months?
17. Who do you feel most comfortable talking to about anything?
18. The last time you felt broken?
19. Have you had sex today?
20. Are you starting to realize anything?
21. Are you in a good mood?
22. Would you ever want to swim with sharks?
23. Are your eyes the same color as your dad’s?
24. What do you want right this second?
25. What would you say if the person you love/like kissed another girl/boy?
26. Is your current hair color your natural hair color?
27. Would you be able to date someone who doesn’t make you laugh?
28. What was the last thing that made you laugh?
29. Do you really, truly miss someone right now?
30. Does everyone deserve a second chance?
31. Honestly, do you hate the last boy you were talking to?
32. Does the person you have feelings for right now, know you do?
33. Are you one of those people who never drinks soda?
34. Listening to?
35. Do you ever write in pencil anymore?
36. Do you know where the last person you kissed is?
37. Do you believe in love at first sight?
38. Who did you last call?
39. Who was the last person you danced with?
40. Why did you kiss the last person you kissed?
41. When was the last time you ate a cupcake?
42. Did you hug/kiss one of your parents today?
43. Ever embarrass yourself in front of a crush?
44. Do you tan in the nude?
45. If you could, would you take back your last kiss?
46. Did you talk to someone until you fell asleep last night?
47. Who was the last person to call you?
48. Do you sing in the shower?
49. Do you dance in the car?
50. Ever used a bow and arrow?
51. Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer?
52. Do you think musicals are cheesy?
53. Is Christmas stressful?
54. Ever eat a pierogi?
55. Favorite type of fruit pie?
56. Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid?
57. Do you believe in ghosts?
58. Ever have a Deja-vu feeling?
59. Take a vitamin daily?
60. Wear slippers?
61. Wear a bath robe?
62. What do you wear to bed?
63. First concert?
64. Wal-Mart, Target or Kmart?
65. Nike or Adidas?
66. Cheetos Or Fritos?
67. Peanuts or Sunflower seeds?
68. Favorite Taylor Swift song?
69. Ever take dance lessons?
70. Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing?
71. Can you curl your tongue?
72. Ever won a spelling bee?
73. Have you ever cried because you were so happy?
74. What is your favorite book?
75. Do you study better with or without music?
76. Regularly burn incense?
77. Ever been in love?
78. Who would you like to see in concert?
79. What was the last concert you saw?
80. Hot tea or cold tea?
81. Tea or coffee?
82. Favorite type of cookie?
83. Can you swim well?
84. Can you hold your breath without holding your nose?
85. Are you patient?
86. DJ or band, at a wedding?
87. Ever won a contest?
88. Ever have plastic surgery?
89. Which are better black or green olives?
90. Opinions on sex before marriage?
91. Best room for a fireplace?
92. Do you want to get married?
Anonymous asked: i guess you should be really confident about yourself, you know it boosts your self esteem then everyone else will see you as you wanna see yourself
yiiiee positive vibes bigla c:
Reblog if it is alright if I come to your blog and...
quakingworlds asked: 11 10 13 5
shutterhappy asked: 1! ung recent =))
Anonymous asked: 2, 12 , 14, 16, 18, 24
Anonymous asked: 1, 9, 13, 15, 17, 20
aglimpseofinfinity asked: 18 and 19! :)
quakingworlds asked: 24 12
What if dumating na yung panahon na kailangan mo ng magpaalam sa kanya?...– I Can’t Find the Words to Say Goodbye (Wattpad;fakehappyendings)
And I thought I was so sure. I thought it was the...